Asbestos is an extremely harmful substance used widely across North America as a fire-resistant material in houses as insulation. However, by the 1980’s, asbestos became banned from use as its carcinogenic effects came to light.
If you discover asbestos in your home, never touch it! Call our professionals immediately, who are certified in asbestos remediation by the government of Alberta to clear the substance from your home in a safe and healthy way. Have you not seen any evidence, but still suspect that your house may have been insulated with asbestos? Our team can ensure you know if asbestos is present and manage the process of removal.
We conduct asbestos remediation, abatement and testing while using the safest and most cost-efficient approaches in the industry. With our easy, professional service, there’s no reason to even take a chance with asbestos.